- Top Hat is a cloud based educational platform that empowers professors by utilizing mobile technology to build interactive learning experiences for their students. This company grew their revenue by a whopping 607% in 2016! The platform is easy to navigate and helps keep the classroom engaging. This company shows no signs of slowing down!
- Bench Accounting supports small to medium-sized businesses with all their accounting responsibilities. The company raised $20M series B led by Bain Capital Ventures. They offer a fresh appeal and an integration with the e-commerce powerhouse; Shopify. It’s always great to see Canadian companies partnering up together!
- The Bantu App is an innovative app that is targeted at black women. The app helps discover stylists in your area who specialize in kinky, curly and coily hair. This company has a diverse leadership team and is meeting the needs of a demand in the market.
- Hooper is Montreal-based mobile app that analyzes billions of flights to help you find the best deals! The company raised $82M series C in 2016. The app offers a great user experience and their data predicts consistently performs with a 95% accuracy rate. They are growing rapidly and hiring across the country.
5. Drop is a Toronto-based company that developed an app that focuses on customer loyalty and getting millennials rewarded for daily purchases. The app has a three-step process: link your card, earn points and secure rewards. You can earn points at Foodora, Uber, Aritzia and Uber. It’s an easy way to collect points and continue shopping at some of your favorite stores!